furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I’m leaving for the summer, so I'm subletting my 1BR/1BA 625 sq ft apartment. It’s a top (2nd) floor, corner unit in a quiet complex. The location is great for getting quickly downtown or to UT campus. I sometimes walk downtown. There is a bus stop in front of the complex that goes straight to campus. Scooters are also usually available on site. The Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trail is less than 1/4 mile away - one of my favorite parts of living here!
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Central AC
- Pool on site
- Private balcony overlooking the pool
- Hardwood floors in living area, carpet in bedroom
- Updated kitchen includes a flat top stove, large microwave, fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, soft-close cabinets
- Gym on site
- Helpful office staff who hold delivered packages
- Furnished with Queen Size Bed, Recliner, Recliner Couch, Desk, Computer Chair, Dresser, Bookshelves, TV
- Off-street parking included
- My utilities have ranged from $85-$111/month
- WiFi - Google Fiber 5 Mbps is free, 100 Mbps is $50, 1,000 Mbps is $70
- $200 Security Deposit
- Single Tenant Only
- No Pets
Ideally available June 1 - September 1, but exact dates are flexible for the right tenant
This is a sanctioned sublease with management approval. You will pay $99 for a background check and will officially be added to the lease. While the dates are flexible, there is not an option for renewal. Your lease will end at the agreed upon end date (when I will return).
Feel free to ask questions. If this sounds good to you, let’s schedule a viewing!