cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit carport private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for someone to sublease my beautiful apartment in North Austin, just 3 miles from The Domain.
- Move in date can be flexible beginning August 1, 2020 and the lease term expiration is April 25, 2021.
- You will have to complete a renters application through the Apartment Complex to be approved, and I will cover any application fees for sublessee.
- The security deposit I initially put down on the apartment will transfer to the sublessee. No security deposit required upon move in.
- The Base Rent is $1,425.00 per month. This does not include the ConService Utility Bill (pest control, sewer, trash, water and amenity fees)-usually an additional $75.00. I will be willing to pay the ConService Utility Bill for the Sublessee each month.
- Have a pet? Great! The pet deposit is already covered. If not, that’s cool too.
It is by far the best apartment and apartment community I have ever lived in!!!! I am looking to buy a house and trying to sublease my unit beginning August 1st (or later) or I would love to stay through my lease.
My favorite things about the apartment:
- large open space
- lots of cabinet and storage space
- white cabinets and counter top finishes
- washer and dryer included
- elevator accessible
- the pool!
- the complex is brand new
- great WFH spaces in resident center with closed offices
You will have so very much available to you in our amenity-rich home. See all of it listed below:
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with Peloton Bikes and Fitness On-Demand
Resort-Style Pool with Swim-Up Lounge
Dog Park – We Love Pets!*
ThinkTank, a 24-Hour Business Center with Conference Room, Free High-Speed Wi-Fi, and Reservable Private Offices
Expansive Resident Lounge and Gaming Room with Pool Views
Coffee Bar in Resident Lounge
Mailroom with 24-Hour Parcel Locker Access
Multi-Level Covered Parking Garage
Storage Space Available
Reserved Parking Available
Easy Access to MoPac and I-35
Close Proximity to The Domain, HEB and Whole Foods
Minutes to Metro Howard Station (20-minute walk, 9-minute bike ride, or 3-minute drive)
Two Interior Color Schemes Available
Private Yards Available*
Gourmet Kitchens with Prep Islands*
Stainless Steel Appliances
Modern 42-Inch Wood Cabinets
Separate Dining Areas
In-Home Washers and Dryers
Personal Balconies or Patios
Built-In Bookcases and Desks*
Dual Vanities in Bathrooms*
Soaking Tubs with Custom Tile
Separate Walk-in Showers*
Courtyard, Greenbelt and Pool Views*
Two-Inch Faux Wood Blinds
Tankless Water Heaters
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers