AirCare Automation Inc. is company specializing in cleanroom monitoring and controls focused on healthcare and electronics manufacturing facilities. Our products and services require an understanding of electronics to help align our products to customer needs. Analog Circuitry and Design (power conversion processing), PIC Micro control platforms, PLC ladder logic Console complement a working knowledge of product testing, PCMRP product support and product performance evaluation to improve yields and cost reduction.
QR Code Link to This Post
The individual we are seeking will be involved in product support and production optimization. We are seeking engineers who have strong technical skills and are comfortable as individual contributors and are self-motivated.
Required Skills -
1) Analog Electronics Design and Digital (PIC Micro) Knowledge and Experience
2) Documentation and Communications Skills and Experience – BOM, Assembly instructions, Test procedures will be managed by applicant and coordinated through the company
3) Product bench evaluation / testing experience – troubleshooting of product performance anomalies
3) Team facilitation and Team member experience
4) Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Program management
Additional Beneficial Skills:
1) PLC programming and or interaction
2) HVAC systems exposure
3) Team Member Flexibility – Reporting to the Director of Operations – production support and helping “get the product out” my require flexibility at times to step in and help Operations Director get product shipped and supported