Shop Technician – Printer / Copier Services
Entry-level position. Individual typically works under close supervision in a shop setting up new equipment for delivery to end-user customers, while following company training programs, policies, procedures and guidelines.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setting-up and installing new equipment in shop.
o Konica Minolta
• Maintaining and repairing equipment in shop and on occasion, at customer’s location.
• Representing ImageNet Consulting in a professional manner in all customer interactions
• Achieves productivity and quality standards.
• Analyzes and troubleshoots equipment failures to determine necessary corrective action.
• Maintains clean and organized workspace.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• Minimum of High School Diploma, or GED
• Requires basic technical knowledge (mechanical, electronics, and basic computer skills)
• Benefits i.e. 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan and others as set by company guidelines
• Mileage reimbursement when you are in the field
• Manufacturer and in-house product and service training
• A dynamic and team-oriented work environment with opportunity for personal growth