favorite this postIT Help Desk Administrator (Leander, TX)hide this posting
compensation: Must submit salary requirements with resume to be considered. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an independent, motivated and skilled IT professionals to join our fast paced team in Leander, TX.
Summary of Responsibilities:
IT Help Desk Administrator provides technical support for various small and medium sized businesses as well as residential customers and is responsible for troubleshooting hardware/software issues for PC's, laptops, tablets, smart phones, servers, networking devices, and other various hardware peripherals. You must have strong troubleshooting & diagnostic skills. Must have proficient experience with multi-vendor software and hardware. Performs installations and repair services as needed.
Additional Essential Job Duties:
- Assists with the evaluation of hardware and software
- Documents all equipment installations; provide technical documentation and training to end-users
- Work in conjunction with Windows engineering and network and security groups on issues pertaining to the desktop environment
- Deliver a high level of customer service, attention to detail, work under pressure and prioritize technical vs non-technical issues
- Achieve stated Service Level Agreements and deliverance goals as assigned
- Communicates technical concepts both in a written and oral manner
- Assist with development, monitoring, and refining of workflow/business processes to meet the goals
- Develop and maintain strong expertise in company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Self-Motivated, Ability to Multitask and Follow Through to Completion
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Dependability, Must Be Punctual At ALL Times and have reliable transportation!
- Ability to complete required paperwork, close calls and submit required information on a daily basis
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Good hygiene and personal appearance are a MUST!
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Above all, must have an easy-going, positive attitude
• Associate's degree in Applied Technology, Engineering or related field OR four years applicable experience is required.