Need models for portfolio work to promote studio.
QR Code Link to This Post
- NO Experience Necessary
- In Studio Audition
- Male or Female
- 18 or Older
New to Modeling? This is a Great Way to get Experience and get Paid.
1. Send (via text/sms) recent Selfie & Full Length or Instagram Account
- Need to see your current hair color, length and potential style
- Need to see your current body shape and style (clothed)
- Avoid filters, glasses or extreme angles
2. If you have the right look/style, you'll get a reply,
- Note: No reply, you're just not the right style/look for this photographer, try the next.
3. After reply -
- Date and Time will be provided
- Confirm Availability
- Receive Invitation/Confirmation Email (Important)
- Note: The invitation email contains all the details and confirms your spot during auditions.
- Life Happens & studio time is not cheap. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please, let me know as soon as possible or provide an alternate. Limited slots available.
Day of the Audition:
- Show up to the studio on time & Model Ready (hair and make-up done, ready to pose)
- Bring a couple alternate outfits
- Gain Experience, Training, & Get Paid
You will be paid to Audition - $25 hrly.
Get scheduled for a Test Session, you will be paid $15-$50hrly based on experience level.
I have three test sessions to choose from to gain experience and establish professional trust. If you don't have an agent, a knock out portfolio, an Instagram with a million followers - you need to gain experience somewhere.
All the models will need to complete at least (1) Test Session Studio, Outdoor, or Indoor to be considered commercial/client work.
Commercial assignments can pay $100+ hrly,
Let me know what time works best for you: Weekdays after 5pm, Weekends or both.
Each year I do (3-4) Major Portfolio Projects to attract new commercial clients.
Thanks for reading and look forward to working with you -