compensation: Paid on a per job basis plus trip fees if applicable employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Measure Technician: Replacement Windows
Alside a leading vinyl window and vinyl siding manufacturer is seeking quality Measure Technicians and for subcontract work immediately. We currently have multiple jobs available in austin/ san antonio and surrounding areas. If interested please contact your local manager today at 512-987-7476
• Work for a manufacture with over 70 years’ experience in the industry.
• Earn up to $300 a day / $1,500 a week
• Steady work load with a consistent backlog to keep you as busy as you want.
• Immediate pay for complete jobs
5 + Years in field experience.
• This position requires visiting customer’s homes to provide measurements for replacement windows or doors
• Determining the correct measurements for replacement windows and doors. Knowledge of installation practices required.
• Convey accurate and precise information on job specific details to corporate installation office.
• Professional attitude, punctuality, and customer service driven.
• Self-sufficient and able to work alone.
• EPA RRP Lead Safe certified, or be able to obtain certifications within 30 days of employment.
• Ability to operate within a smart phone or tablet on an app based operating system.
• Transportation and equipment
• Worker’s comp.
Visit ISSInstallations.com to sign up
Window and Siding Installers Needed
Are you a skilled siding or window installer? Come work with us at Alside in Austin/ San Antonio! Our installation team, ISS, can offer you jobs, not just leads!
How it benefits you:
- Install for a trusted company with 70 years industry experience
- Year round opportunities
- Immediate pay for completed jobs
- We provide the products and scheduling so you can focus on installation
- We can provide measurement services
We are here to support you! Jobs will be located in central Texas, Austin San Antonio Waco.
You will need:
- Transportation and equipment
- All appropriate tools (i.e. metal brakes, trailers, insulation guns, saws, etc.)
- OSHA Training
- Worker’s comp
Sign up at ISSinstallations.com or call me, Matt East, directly at 512-987-7476 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 3 pm to find out more about working with us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers