We are a roofing and general contractor in Cedar Park and have an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Roofing Project/Sales Manager for our roofing division. You will plan and supervise a wide range of commercial projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Must be well-versed in all roofing construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals to achieve the best results, but not opposed to putting on a tool belt to complete a task that needs to be done. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
2. Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
3. Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budget limitations
5. Hire subcontractors and allocate responsibilities
6. Supervise the work of laborers, and give them guidance when needed.
7. Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
8. Communicate with clients on a daily basis.
1. In-depth understanding of roofing construction procedures and material and project management principles
2. Good knowledge of MS Office
3. Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
4. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
5. A team player with leadership abilities