Are you looking for a steady full-time opportunity with a reliable and
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that
you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management
actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Sotuh Austin is actively seeking to employ a
full time truck cleaner (officially called Vehicle Service Attendant or
VSA). Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions
within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our
goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained
trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and
providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This is a full time position (40+ hours per week) in a team-oriented
Our employees also enjoy Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental,
Vision and Prescription Insurance, as well as 401K and
profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with
numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for
you and your family!
Compensation is $11.00 per hour.
Available schedule is:
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM and an occasional Saturday
4210 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78745
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off
the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than
two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in
the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving
record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or
in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and
successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
To apply for this position, please CLICK