compensation: depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
RESPONSIBLE TO: DISPATCHER
• Must have valid Commercial Class A or B Texas Driver's License with an acceptable driving record.
• Must have 2 years verifiable driving experience.
• Must be 25 years or older.
• Sits, stands, stoops, lifts heavy material, bends, pushes, pulls and walks short distances during the work day
• Some evening and weekends required
• Ability to work in all kinds of weather condition
• Overtime is required
• Typical week is 65 hours
• Guaranteed 8 hours a day Monday thru Friday as long as able and willing to work
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Responsible for all driver duties outlined by the dispatcher
• Responsible for pre-trip and post-trip thorough inspection
• Able to operate vehicle safety
• Abide by all DOT regulations
• Accurately process all paperwork at end of day
• Responsible for communicating with dispatcher at all times
*Performance based bonus at end of year
*Send resume with salary desired
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers