Reserve modern 1BR/1BA and 2BR/2BA cedar cabins with kitchens, private bathrooms, picnic tables, and charcoal grills on beautiful Lake Whitney today! Call LAKE WHITNEY MARINA @ JUNIPER COVE seven days a week, 8AM-5PM to make cabin (and campsite) reservations, check availability, and obtain rates per night. Major credit cards accepted. Advance reservations are required.
QR Code Link to This Post
TEN REASONS TO STAY HERE:
1) We offer DIRECT access to the water, two boat ramps at different elevations, lakefront parking, a floating ship's store, gasoline with dockside service, ice, beer, boat trailer parking, overnight wet slip rentals (subject to availability), annual wet slips, monthly boat storage, and more.
2) Multiple cabins (and numerous campsites) are on-site. Travel alone or with a group.
3) Stay for a weeknight, weekend, or week. We operate year-round.
4) Enjoy great sunsets, campground loops for walking, local wildlife, lake fishing, boating, and unobstructed views of the water.
5) We're pet-friendly!
6) Registered guests do not pay additional daily fees to enter, park, or access the boat ramp during their stay.
7) We're in a deep water area of the reservoir near the main river channel (Brazos River), and conveniently located mid-lake (east of USACE McCown Valley Park and Katy bridge).
8) We're the closest marina near downtown Whitney, grocery stores, and restaurants. It's a 5-minute drive.
9) It's less than 20 miles from Hillsboro and the I-35 Corridor (Dallas, Fort Worth, Waco, Austin, San Antonio) to the marina's boat docks.
10) Lake Whitney Marina is privately-owned and operated. The owners/operators reside on-site.
LAKE WHITNEY MARINA @ JUNIPER COVE
Full-Service Marina | Cabins | Campsites
420 Juniper Cove Road, Whitney, TX 76692
Tel show contact info