The University of Texas at Austin is looking for subjects to take part in a paid psychology study. Participation includes the following benefits:
QR Code Link to This Post
-No-cost treatment for fear of snakes, spiders, contamination, or enclosed spaces
- Opportunity to contribute to the scientific advancement of knowledge about anxiety disorders and their treatment
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following requirements:
-Between the ages of 18 and 65
- Fear of snakes, spiders, contamination, or enclosed spaces
- Not currently receiving psychotherapy or medication for any of these fears
- No current sleep medications, benzodiazepines, or diagnosed sleep disorders
- Not currently using air fresheners or scented candles
Participation will involve 2.5 total hours of your time, spread over three laboratory visits.
Please email show contact info
for more information. Thank you!