compensation: Budget is $1000 with 30 day deadline
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a provider of online education for those working in the hospitality industry and would like to add a Wine Knowledge Course to our catalog of courses. This writing project is perfect for a person who has at least some experience working as a server or bartender.
Once completed, this Wine Knowledge Course will teach students how to:
• Recognize different varieties of wine
• Match wines with an entree
• Present and serve fine wines
This online Wine Knowledge will teach students about wine in addition to providing detailed information on wine producing regions, what wine goes with which food, and how to discuss wine with their customers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe different varieties of wine to their customers
• Share interesting information about labels & corks / bottle shapes & sizes
• Understand different varieties of grapes
• Relate wines to the wine producing regions: old world wines / new world wines
• Improve customers' dining experiences by pairing foods with wine that accentuates the meal
• Properly serve wine to customers
Some information to include in course:
• Basic wine terms
• How to taste wine
• Useful wine descriptions
• Most popular wines
• Wine pairings with food
This course will be delivered online. Word count should be around 10k words split into 5-6 lessons. Must be original work and should provide sources.
The deadline for this project is 21 days and budget is $1,000.00. Pay schedule $200 at start; $300 at 50%; and $500 at 100% project completion.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers