Freelance Writers – Law Firm Blogs & More
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for blog writers who can write for law firm websites. Being a lawyer is not required but is a plus. If you’re looking for steady freelance work, we can provide a constant flow of assignments each week for strong, reliable writers.
Several positions are available.
In addition to law firms, we are looking for writers who can write for doctors, dentists, and a variety of other website types.
• At least 2 years’ experience writing for websites
• Ability to research subjects and create original content (all submissions checked through Copyscape)
• Impeccable grammar
• Match tone of website
• Create appropriate ‘Call to Action’
• Incorporate marketing copy subtly within subject matter
Who Should Apply
Lawyers, experienced bloggers, law students, journalists are encouraged to apply. English and Communications majors also welcome.
$50 per article for 800 words is average compensation. Good writers may receive an average of 5 assignments per week to start, with opportunity to increase based on performance.
Applicants who meet requirements will be given a test (and paid for the test). Successful applicants will be provided regular assignments and further opportunities
1. Send cover letter and resume with subject line: “Law Firm Writer Spokane” to be considered.
2. Include at least 2 writing samples of work published.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers