About the role:
Your responsibility would be to write clear, concise summarizes of mobile games and mobile game features. This role is a contract role that will be done remotely (meaning wherever you want) and ongoing work (ideally we would have you working for a long time on this project). This could turn into a full time position.
We are looking for someone to help write our Product Reports. You will be analyzing images of games (or playing games) and writing about them in Google documents (and potentially Keynote/Powerpoint).
There is NO experience is necessary BUT you need to have excellent writing skills, knowledge of mobile games, and an attention to detail.
About the company:
Liquid and Grit provides information and recommendations to social casino companies, like Zynga. We break down games, features, and machines from games like Slotomania, Candy Crush Saga, DoubleDown Casino, and Big Fish Casino for our clients. We are located north of San Francisco but have an entirely remote workforce, meaning you can work from wherever and will not work in our office.
- Understand gaming features
- Write, in Google documents, a summary of the feature
- Write a header summarizing the games
- Eventually write key takeaways
- This is a part-time contract position (10-15 hours per week to start)
- Access to Apple/iOS mobile product like an iPhone or iPad that can download games
- Excellent writing skills (simple, clear writing)
- Knowledge of games (we currently cover Puzzle games, Casino games, and slot machines)
- Attention to detail
- Computer and internet
- Self starter, who takes initiative and can work with minimal direction or supervision
How to apply:
Send me in an email the following information:
- Contact info
- When you can start:
- Number of hours you can work weekly:
- Preferred hourly rate:
- Favorite mobile game:
At Liquid and Grit, we hire using tests so that we ensure (as best we can) that we hire on abilities. This is the first test. The second test takes a few hours and the third test is a 5 hour, paid test. After the three tests, I will pick an editor. The tests are exactly what you would be doing during your work with us (so it's a good opportunity for you to see what you'd be doing).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers